Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Infinity Scarf from Regular Old Scarf





Infinity Scarves are very in and to me are so much more stylish than a regular old scarf.  I've had this scarf for years and I was about to throw it out...BUT I decided to give it new life!  And this is how I did it- very simple and you can too!




Mine had fringe...








 HAD fringe... :) I cut it right off of there.




Then I simply folded it together (outside in) and matched up the edges I just cut.




Then I sewed a simple stich right down the edge. (I also sewed a zig-zag stitch on the outside as well.)





And there you have it.  It literally took me about 5 minutes and I have a "new" scarf that I know I will wear much more than the old version.












So go look for all those old scarves you want to give new life and make a comfy infinity scarf!

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I transformed one of my scarfs last year! Thanks for the kind comments on my blog :)

    -Fotini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy and it's like putting new clothes in your closet for free!! So glad you came by and visited! Thanks for grabbing a button!!

      Delete
  2. Love infinity scarves!! I made a few last month too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...