Saturday, October 27, 2012

Re-Covered Pillows

I was in Goodwill about a month ago  (You are all REALLY surprised aren't you ;) )  and I found this super cute Waverly fabric just discarded and thrown away...and ready for me to make something awesome! 

So cute and modern right?!


Anyways I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it yet. I thought about a skirt or a shirt or a bag...But I have so many skirts, shirts and bags...I wanted this fabric to be on display every day!!!


So I finally decided that some accent pillows for our couch would be perfect.  I'd been meaning to cover up my ugly old orange ones.  They had gotten a lot of use and had even gotten bleached out by the sun.
Old


So I  covered them up.  I first measured my pillows. Added an inch to the measurements and cut out squares.  Then I sewed them into a square inside out, put the pillow in it and sewed up the bottom.

And there you have it folks. My cute new couch pillows for $1.00

New
XOXO,

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...