Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Savory Salsbury Steak Recipe
1lb ground beef
1-2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup (depends how much sauce you like!)
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I like to use Italian seasoned)
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup onion, minced
1. Combine the bread crumbs, onion, egg, and 1/4 cup of the soup in a bowl
2. Mix the ground beef and the other ingredients in the bowl by squishing it in your hands. Form patties like you would hamburger patties.
3. Heat 1 tbs of oil in a skillet with a lid
4. Brown the patties.
5. Spoon out the fat
6. Cover the browned patties with the rest of the golden mushroom soup and let simmer 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve and hear the yums, ooohs and ahhs from your family!
This post is linked to Recipe Sharing Monday. You can see these lovely linky partyies under the page, Linky Partaaay.