Monday, October 8, 2012

Top 5 Pins of the Week #2

Here are my 5 favorite pins of the week!

These look super YUM and they would be perfect for a football party! And we at the Dye house watch a LOT of football!

I am going to be moving to a much smaller space in January and I can't get over how cute and functional this is! I will for sure be taking notes on Southern Hospitality's style!


So cute and easy to make! I am super excited to fashion a few of these. How thrifty and green!


Holy goodness this looks decadent and yummy! I think it would be perfect for a party or a girls night in! YUM!

Hemming jeans and making it look right is was hard! Dacia Ray shows you how to hem jeans so that the original hem shows! So clever!

Thanks to all you creative people out there! Keep creating and keep pinning your creations!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...