Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Painted Canvas: Love Life

I decided to reuse an old canvas Michelle was getting rid of and make it my own little project! I wanted to make it to hang beside my mirror in the bathroom...you know something inspiring and something truthful to start and end the day on.  I had lots to choose from but decided on this,"Love life as it is, not as ou want it to be." Powerful, truthful and something I've been learning as of late.  I also wanted to incorporate our bathrooms colors and birds...of course.  I just stinkin' love birds, they are just so cute! (if I could have bird everything, I think I would)
Here was my inspiration for the project:
Picture from Pinterest off of http://hihorosie.blogspot.com/
And here is my finished project!



I hope you like it and get inspired to put your own personal mantra on something to remind you of whatever it is you need to be reminded of daily!

XOXO,
This project is featured on Eye Heart




This project is linked up at Not Just a  Housewife, Eye Heart, Kathe with an E, Gunny Sack, Sugar and Dots, Sewing Barefoot and Tuesday Time Out.  You can find links to these fabulous parties and blogs under the page link Linking Partaaaay! Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...