Thursday, November 1, 2012

Picture of the Day by Silver Boxes

I've always wanted to do the whole picture of the day thing and now I actually am. And you can too! Go to Silver Boxes and check out her great Photo of the Day challenge!

 I'll be doing it and I'm sure many others will to! My Instagram user name is ncdye, so feel free to follow along on my journey and I will follow along with yours too!(Steph posts her Instagram name on her site) So much fun! And a huge thanks to Steph from Silver Boxes who did this!


XOXO,





I had absolutely nothing to do with this project, the picture or anything.  I am simply sharing a great link and a great idea from a fellow blogger...so go to Silver Boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...