Delicious and easy! The two words you want all your food to be right?! Well I've got another yummy and ready in a pinch recipe that you probably have all the ingredients for in your kitchen right now! I love the taste of sour cream and onion potato chips and this is my way of translating that yummy savory flavor to a meal or party snack!
Here's what you will need:
2 packages crescent rolls
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 minced onion (white, yellow, whatever)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 TBS cream cheese
2 TBS Miracle Whip
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp pepper
cooked and shredded chicken
How to make your Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Roll Ups:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook the pieces of chicken in a pan.
4. Place your crescent rolls on a baking sheet.
5. Place a heaping TBS of the chicken mixture on each of your unrolled crescent rolls and simply roll the mixture up in the roll. It's okay of the chicken mix is showing!
6. Place the Chicken Roll Ups in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with a salad or some veggies for a yummy dinner OR use these as a party dish! It's a crowd pleaser!
Also I am only cooking for two soooo that means I'm not making a bunch of food, you can double or triple (hey I don't know how big your family is, or how much they eat! :) ) the recipe to fit your needs!
This post was featured at Eye Heart!!
This post is linked at Not Just a Housewife, Eye Heart, Kathe with an E,
Adventures of a DIY Mom, Naturally Nifty, Chef in Training, Gunny Sack,
Sewing Barefoot, and Made in a Day. You can find links to all of these
fabulous linky parties under my page Linking Partaaays!